Friday, March 30, 2007

Sketch Challenge 117


Here is my first card for my new blog and a card I recently made for Splitcoast Stamper's sketch challenge #117. I enjoy playing the sketch challenges every week and also seeing what everyone else comes up with.

As the cupcake mouse image was one of my newest purchases I just had to use it for this challenge. I also decided seeing I have finally received some Stampin' Up card to also incorporate this weeks color challenge too.


Stamps Used: Cupcake Mouse - Whipper Snapper; Enjoy Your Day - Stampin' Up

Card Used: Bashful Blue, Rose Red and More Mustard (all Stampin' Up); White

Other: Ticket Corner Punch (Stampin' Up); Birthday Cuttlebug Embossing Folder; Circle punches; Black ink; Rouge Fluid Chalk ink

1 comment:

Kristine said...

:o) hehe...this one totally makes ya smile. Love that little guy! And I love what you did with the cb background too! Hey...are you in the blogger RAK group yet?? If not you should be. SO FUN to send and receive cards snailmail! Love all your stuff, and thanks for your comment on my blog. I'm adding yours in my blogroll right now. See ya 'round!!