Wednesday, April 25, 2007

And another Tag

I was tagged again today! This time by Stefanie, her blog is called Nutmeg Stamping. I hadn't come across this blog before today, that is the great thing about the tag games you do get to see blogs you would otherwise not know where around. This tag game was the one where you had to list 5 other blogs, as I have already done this I am not going to pass this tag on however if you haven't already done so I do have some great blogs under blogs I browse which you might want to check out.

2 comments:

Kristine said...

YEAH!~ Another terrific blog link :) Hey, how big are the "hinges" suppose to be for the accordian book? 3" doesn't work. I'm soooo math challenged, really!

Kristine said...

Oh duh! I must have missed the written instructions that said 2x2" for that hinge. :) Oops. These are soo cool. My girls want to make one now, so I guess it's a trip to the scrapbook store! :)