Monday, April 2, 2007

Bug Me Anytime


This weeks featured stamper on Splitcoast Stampers is emilymomto3boys, after looking through her gallery I decided on her card Leprechaun hats as the one I would case. I used the lady bugs from the Very Punny set instead of the hats and changed my colors from greens to red and black to suit the ladybugs. I liked how Emily had used the Iridescent Ice technique, so I also did that to my card. It is hard to tell by my photo but I did use my paper piercing tool and piercing guide to create holes along the bottom of the black card under the ladybugs like Emily did on her photo.
Recipe:
Stamps:
Very Punny
Paper: White, red and black
Other: Iridescent Ice EP; red with white stitch grosgrain ribbon; paper piercing tool & guide; black ink & tria markers


No comments: