Monday, April 9, 2007

Floral Diagonal Trifold Card

Julia Stainton posted a tutorial on her blog recently for a simple diagonal trifold card, I thought it was a fun card so decided to make one myself. Check out Julia's tutorial here. The background is created using the kindness roller wheel on both the white panel on the outside and the yellow panel on the inside. I used cut the flowers using my cricut and george cartridge from the yellow card in varying sizes (2 1/2"; 2 " & 1 1/2"), I used my bone folder to put some shape into the flowers and used the black brad to hold them together and adhered them to the front of the card using scrap dots glue to help keep its shape. When you open the card the outside of the card becomes the inside as well as you can see by the photo below.

Recipe:
Stamps: Kindness Roller Wheel - Stampin' Up; Verse - Impression Obsession; Friend - Karen Foster Snap Stamps
Papers: Summer Sun - Stampin' Up; White; Black
Other: Cricut; George Cricut Cartridge; Tab Punch & Mat Pack - Stampin' Up; Black Brad - Bazzill; Paper Piercing Tool; Tria Markers; Black ink


3 comments:

StampingontheLakefront said...

This is absolutley beautiful.
And I love your Bella too!

grace

Allison Rankin said...

Gorgeous...I love Summer Sun with white and black!

Anonymous said...

WOW! Love these colors! Now I need to try one of these trifold cards!!