Sunday, April 22, 2007

Joyful Flowers

This week's featured stamper on SCS is Julie Buhler aka ReneeJul1 on SCS. Julie is a talented stamper and I have enjoyed here creations on both SCS and her blog for a long time. My card is inspired by one of Julie's cards found here: Luggage Card - Julie has a few cards in her gallery that are of a similar style, but have just a different twist to each one. I wanted to use one of my acrylic stamp that I purchased yesterday which is why I decided to go with a flower theme - I also changed my background and the color I used for my card.

Recipe:
Stamps: Flower - Paper Inspirations; polka dots & paisley - Stampin' Up; Crackle B'ground - Montarga Rubber Stamps (NZ)
Papers: Pink & Burgundy
Other: Marvy Brush Markers # 96 & 93, burgundy brads, warm violet fluid chalk

2 comments:

Melissa said...

This is lovely!

Michele Kovack said...

I really love this card....very pretty! I love the colors too!