Sunday, April 29, 2007

Lady Luck

I am in a book club with a group of stampers from Australia & New Zealand, in this club we send around a book about the size of a card and ask people to create a page for the book using a particular theme. Here is a page I just completed for one such book, the theme was art dolls. Art dolls aren't something I do very often, but fortunately I had this stamp I purchased some years back which is perfect for this particular theme, so it was fun to get it out and have a play. I guess it is a bit of a change of pace to everything else I have on this blog to date, but I want to be able to put what I do here as a record for myself.

Recipe: Lady Luck & Scratches (on red card) - Stampers Anonymous; Game Collage - Treasure Cay; Art - Collections
Paper: White, Black, Red
Other: Black Brads; foam tape; black ink; Amber Clay & Charcoal Fluid Chalks. Tria markers

2 comments:

Michele Kovack said...

WOW! YOu create the most beautiful cards! I really love them!

Kristine said...

OMGosh...THANK YOU, THANK YOU!! I feel like such a dummy...I can't believe I didn't realize what I did. You are a lifesaver. I'm laughing, but crying on the inside. Aaaarrgh!! What was I thinking??!! Ok...it's not due til the end of May, so I still have time to re-do my swaps. I'm sure the hostess will get a kick out of THAT ONE!! *slapping forehead* Oh, what a dummy. :)