Sunday, April 22, 2007

Mickey 2 Today

I thought I was finished for today but I had to try another of Julie's cards, I just loved this layout she used: CUTIE PA-TOOTIE Birthday. I wasn't planning on using any Mickey's on this card but one was sitting behind me already made up and it just ended up on my stamping desk and then on this card - they seem very persistent! I ended up using a background stamp on the large panel as I thought it needed something, Julie's card has a striped strip down the bottom while mine is black so mine needed something to take some of the plainness of it. Julie has also convinced me that I need to buy both of the SU oval punches - I only have one of another brand and it may be a bit large, I had to cut my smaller over down by hand so it is not perfect.
Anyway that is definitely it for today.

Recipe:
Stamps: Greeting - Hero Arts; letters - Karen Foster Snap Stamps
Card: White, red, black, yellow, peach
Other: Word Window Punch, Slit Punch - Stampin' Up; Oval Punch, Mickey & Friends Cricut Cartridge, red and black brads

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just love these Mickeys. They are so cute. But I wanted to also tell you how much I like your photography. You do such a nice job of displaying the supplies along with your finished project.

Stampin' Project Junkie! said...

How cute!!! I love Mickey!!!

I also like how you set up your pictures!!! :)