Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Zoooooooom!

Yesterday's color challenge on SCS gave us two options of themes for colors, last night I tried the 2nd option and as I had some time on my hands today I thought I would play with the 1st option. The colors we had to use were real red, basic black & kraft. I didn't use SU colors on mine this time round and I had to go searching for the kraft card as I hadn't used any of quiet a while. I stamped my car, masked it and then used my rough texture wheel to create the road. With the mask still in place I stamp my clouds and sponge my sky. I used my snap stamps to create the word zoom on the tab and attached this using a staple that I had colored black. I used the rough texture wheel again for the background on the kraft card, added the red and black piece in the middle and the black brads and then attached the car layer to the card using foam tape.
Recipe:
Stamps: Car - Rubber Romance, clouds - art impressions, rough texture wheel - Stampin' Up, zoom - Karen Foster Snap stamps
Card: Red, black, kraft & white
Other: black brads - bazzill, tab punch - stampin' up, black ink pad, celeste blue impress pad, tria markers

No comments: