Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Dino-Mite!

Allison from Stampin' When I Can posted a sketch to her blog site yesterday, I enjoy trying different sketches so I decided to try this one. I had some of this checked background paper left (her sketch said b/g paper) from the lighthouse box I created the other day which I thought would suit my new dino-mite set I got in the mail yesterday. This is a nice sketch suitable for the smaller stamps we often have but find hard to do things with. And yes Trish I have used my new oval punch already LOL!

Recipe:
Stamps: Dino-Mite & Behind the Scenes - My Favorite Things
Paper: Bashful Blue, Certainly Celery - SU; Black; White; B/g paper unknown
Other: Large oval punch - SU; Blue Grosgrain ribbon, Wavy ruler; Tria Markers; Foam Tape

6 comments:

Allison Rankin said...

He's awesome...thanks for playing!

Jill said...

So cute! Love the plaid paper and the ribbon. With my three (soon to be four) little boys, I think I might *need* that MFT set... :)

Alhambra Club said...

What a great card, the birthday dino is adorable. I am also making a card for this challenge, I better get busy. I so enjoy your blog.

Bethany Paull said...

Totally cute! Love the stitched ribbon with this.

Michele Kovack said...

I just printed out this sketch, but haven't tried it yet! This is an adorable card!

Rose Ann said...

This is so cute! I love the paper, ribbon, and that wavy top!