Thursday, June 7, 2007

A Quick Birthday Card

I made this card yesterday for my niece who celebrates her birthday this week. She loves frangipani's so I thought this would be an ideal card for here and it is such a quick card to make too. Of course the only stamp I used in this one is the happy birthday one, the frangipanis themselves is actually part of a 12 x 12 sheet of scrapbook paper that contains 9 different 10cm(approx 4") square frangipani images. You can't tell online but the paper also has a shimmer to it - I hope she likes it!

Recipe: Stamps: Eat Cake - Stampin' Up
Paper: Hot Pink; Pink; Frangipani Shimmer Paper
Other: Black Ink; Pink Grosgrain Ribbon; Oval Punch; Scallop Scissors

4 comments:

Michele Kovack said...

Very pretty! I wish I could see that shimmery paper in person!

Alhambra Club said...

cute card, sure your niece will love it

Tracy.H said...

Beautiful!! I have to know where you found that paper! Plumeria's are my fav flower of all time...I was married in Maui and fell in love with them! TFS :0)

Karen said...

Beautiful card.