Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Look Whoooo's Here!

As I received this owl set in the mail this afternoon just moments before Roxie posted the sketch challenge on SCS, I just had to use it for the challenge. The sketch today was to create a tent card, I have made a number of these before - they are a fun card to make. Now that I have made this card I am not 100% sure I like it, but it is made now so there is no going back. I have pulled it apart enough!

The owl, branch & clouds are all part of a fun owl set by Sassafras Lass. I don't often make owl cards as it is me who likes owls not my friends but when someone emailed me to tell me about this set I just had to try and find it. Owls seem to be "in vogue" in the stamping world at present as I have discovered some other fun owl stamps that I need that I discovered on someone else's blog.

Recipe:
Stamps: Oliver & Friends - Sassifras Lass; Whoooo - Amazing Creations
Paper: Creamy Caramel, Garden Green & Not Quite Navy - SU; White
Other: Black Ink; French Pastel Fluid Chalk; Chocolate Chip SU Ink; Green Brads; D'Vine Swirl Cuttlebug Embossing Folder

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my god I love this owl stamp!

Great card!

Alhambra Club said...

What a great owl stamp, love the embossed background.

Sharon in NE said...

You did a wonderful job on this card! I love the papers and colors you chose.