Friday, September 14, 2007

Flashback Friday - Matchbox Drawers

Wow today has just flown by and until now I hadn't worked out what I was going to post to my blog today .... well after going through all my old stuff I have made I decided today to share with your a matchbox drawer thing I made a year or so back.

You need 4 matchboxes for this which I painted black and then glued together as you can see here ... I then cut two pieces of thicker card and covered them and placed them on the top and bottom of the matchboxes .... then I decorated the top with the giraffe image ... I used beads for the handles and also for the legs of the matchbox drawers.

7 comments:

stampingcaz said...

your flashback fridays are so fab. you always have made some really different and interesting things.

I have tagged you with a fun tag thing.... check out my blog

Cazx

Anonymous said...

Cool Francis, I love these.

Unknown said...

They're adorable! I love 'em.

Rose Ann said...

These are very cool! Haven't seen anything like them before.

Tracy.H said...

WOW!! These are amazing! :0)

Debby Winters said...

What a cool thing to make! They are lovely! Great gift idea too!

Anonymous said...

Frances, I love it! I have seen them before, but never done them.
I need to start more fires so I can have some empty boxes.
Whahahahaha