Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Oceans of Joy Gel Card


Todays card is for this weeks technique challenge ..... gel cards. As I have been wanting to make one of these for sometime and had the gel sitting in with my stamping supplies for years, I figured it was a good opportunity to finally get one made. They are pretty easy when you know what to do and there is a great tutorial on how to make these on SCS.

The hardest thing about making one of these was finding a zip lock bag the size I wanted I had just about every size but that one ..... after a little bit more searching I found one which would work. It isn't that it is a hard size to find just that I was actually all out of that size for now. I shall have to go and buy some more in case I want to make another gel card in the future.

Recipe:
Stamps: Under the Sea Plate - Pink Cat Studio
Papers: White Card; Pale Violet Prisma Card; Yo Yo Yellow & Ballet Blue - SU
Other: Black Ink; Celeste Blue Impress Ink; Bubbles Cuttlebug Embossing Folder; Brads; Oval Punch; Gel; Zip Lock Bag

6 comments:

Michele Kovack said...

This is pretty cool! You always try these techniques, which is awesome!

Unknown said...

I love it! What a cute and adorable gel card!

Karen said...

Great take on the challenge. I loev the purple on this one.

Melissa said...

Wow, what a fabulous card!! I just love it, great job!!!

BarbK said...

I love this card. Great job!

Rose Ann said...

This is too cute! I love the fun colors, and the textured panel!