Saturday, September 22, 2007

Santa's Coming Down the Chimney!

I am not sure if Santa is just coming down the chimney or whether he has eaten too many of those milk and cookies that the children leave out for him and he is stuck! Yikes!!!!!! Hopefully he isn't stuck cause I for one would hate to miss out on him visiting me ;) .

This card is for Beate's weekend sketch challenge, this week I thought I would play with some Christmas stamps as it is only about 3 months away now which won't take long to get here and I do need to start thinking seriously about making a few Christmas cards!!!!!!!!

I kept this card to the standard size card as this is a good size to use when you have a lot of cards to make and post at that time of year.

Recipe:
Stamps: Santa & Fireplace - My Favorite Things; Verse - Papertrey Ink
Paper: Olive; Red; White; Fruitcake Basic Grey DP
Other: Black Ink; Old Paper Distress Ink; Olive Brads; Ticket Corner Punch; Small Oval Punch; Red Grosgrain Ribbon

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Frances, this is such a cute card! LOVE it!
Have a great weekend. Hugs and smiles

Unknown said...

What a stunning card! I sure hope he's not stuck too.

Anonymous said...

Love this cute card.

Lori said...

Adorable! What a fun card.

Diane Gilbert said...

What a cute card!

Stamp With Linz said...

This is my favorite so far, SO CUTE! Well done!

Andrea, said...

Wonderful card, the papers are fab

Judy Rozema said...

Darling card with such neat detail! A wonderful scene!!

StampingQueenJAR

Rose Ann said...

This is so cute, and I love the papers you've used!