Sunday, October 7, 2007

FS35 A Birthday Sum!

This card is for this weeks featured stamper challenge on SCS. The featured stamper for this week is Anna Wight aka Sweet Miss Daisy, congratulations Anna!!!! I was very tempted to CASE one of her owl cards cause everyone knows I love those owls but in the end I decided to go with something fairly simple. I loved this card when I first saw it a month or two ago, and as I had that set how could I resist. I think this would be a fun card to create using any of our smaller type stamps .... I more or less kept to the same stamps Anna used with a couple of minor changes but it could be adapted for any type of occasion male or female.

As always I had to change at least 2 things to this card .... here are my changes:
  • varied some of the image stamps used
  • added more to the verse used
  • changed the colors
  • added the brads to the lower right hand side of the card
Recipe:
Stamps: Let's Hear it for the Boys Set - My Favorite Things
Papers: Ballet Blue - Stampin' Up; White; Black
Other: Black Ink; Blue Brads

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooooh, i love it! Isn't that just the most fun!! I could use this design for so MANY occasions! =) Enjoy your day! -Anna.

Lindsayb-mo said...

I love all of your artwork! Your cards are great! Thanks for sharing!

Hugs,
Lindsay

Anonymous said...

Oooooooh, my DH would love this one!! Love it ... oh yeah!!

~Tex