Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Hanna Stamps are coming!

Well I was hoping that I would have a little sneak peek to show you today of some new stamps which are to be released on Friday. Unfortunately because they have such a large ocean to cross before to get to me I haven't received them yet .... as soon as they come I will be finishing a card I have partly made and posting it here to show you.

So what is this sneak peek I am talking about???? .... Well there are brand new stamps coming from a brand new stamp company called Hanna Stamps, the web site isn't quite up and running right now but you can find out more info about these stamps by checking out Kristi's blog Kreations by Krissy. Kristi asked me a month or two ago whether I would be part of her design team and I was only toooo thrilled to accept.

I have seen the previews of both the set which will be released on Friday and the next set and I have to say if I wasn't on the design team I would just HAVE to order these stamps ..... they are fantastic.

Ok I know it isn't fair telling you all this stuff and you not being able to see if a little glimpse of what they are like so seeing I can't show you one of my samples yet ..... I will post a link to one of the other members of the design team who do have their stamps and a couple of samples on their blogs. Check out Cambria's cards here.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations to you, Frances! I'm so happy and excited for you. I can't wait to see all your wonderful creations.

Beth said...

Congrats to you Frances! I am so thrilled to work with you on the DT!

Katherine (beadfreak22) said...

I'm so excited and happy for you, Frances! Kristi definitely made a great choice when she added you to her team. I can't wait to see it all! Yay!

Rose Ann said...

Congratulations, Frances!! This is so awesome, and well deserved!