Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Hey There!

Sherry of Walkin' on the Bad Side and Jeanne of Inky Paws are again running a sketch challenge as part of their JBWW (just because we wanna) challenges they have started running every week. I enjoy doing sketch challenges and as I had a bit of time today, I thought I would play!

I also decided to combine this challenge with this weeks color challenge on SCS. This week the colors are Blue Bayou, Chocolate Chip and River Rock.

Of course as I haven't already had a chance to play with this cute little guy from High Hopes stamps I just had to get him out for this card.

Recipe:
Stamps: Time Well Spent & Hey There - High Hopes Stamps; Canvas - Stampin' Up
Paper: Blue Bayou, Chocolate Chip & River Rock DP - SU; White
Other: Black Ink; Blue Bayou SU ink; Brads; Photo Corner Punch; Fish Charm.

9 comments:

Rose Ann said...

This is so adorable! I love the fun papers and all of those brads. The fish charm is so cute!

Sherry Cheever said...

Oh my! Frances this is absolutely FABULOUS!!!! Love it!!!!

Alhambra Club said...

What a beautiful card, love the color combo and that image is great.

Diane said...

Oh he's soooo cute,I love this stamp!! Where did you get that fishy...your card is awesome!!

Anonymous said...

Frances you totally rocked this card!!! Love it!

Debby said...

I love how you did this card. The boy and puppy fishing is so adorable.

Gabby said...

Okay... I just have to say that this is the cutest card I have seen in a LONG time! Maybe it's because I have a boy! But I love this card. Love the layout, the brads, the fish!! Thank you so much for sharing. Love your blog. Keep it up!!

Gabby :)

Becky G said...

This is so adorable. I just love that image and what you did with it. Love each and every detail!

Kraftin' Kimmie said...

Oh this is awesome, Frances!! LOVE it!! Especially that little fish embellishment!! Great job!