Sunday, October 28, 2007

Nite Rider!

After a very enjoyable day with my daughters etc, I finally got around to working on my card for this weeks featured stamper challenge. This week the featured stamper is Chat aka Nitestamper on SCS, it was a joy to browse Chat's gallery and I had a very hard time deciding on which card to CASE ... I had several on a short list! Anyway after a bit of deliberation I decided to CASE this one.

As per usual for the featured stamper challenge I had to change at least 2 things to Chat's card ... here are my changes:
  • Changed the image
  • Changed the colors
  • Changed the DP
  • Changed the ribbon
  • Changed the heart clip & brads on the corners to star brads
  • Added a spiral clip to replace pin & flower.
As you can see I fished out my Bronc Buster set ... I think I have definitely got value out of this set .... I tend to use it a lot if you haven't noticed.

Recipe:
Stamps: Bronc Buster - Stampin' Up
Papers: Really Rust; Vanilla; Chocolate Chip; Outlaw DP - Stampin' Up
Other: Chocolate Chip & Creamy Caramel SU Ink; Star Brads; Circle Punches; Ticket Corner Punch; Brown Grosgrain Ribbon; Spiral Clip; Foam Tape

2 comments:

Nancy Riley said...

WOW !!!! This card is AMAZING! I love what you've done with those corners! The star brads are just perfect! GORGEOUS card!!!!

Linda McClain said...

I love your card. The corner stars are a great addition. Perfect.