Sunday, November 18, 2007

Got Milk?

It is time for another featured stamper challenge. Today's featured stamper is Shelly aka Papermoon04 on SCS, I had lots of fun browsing her gallery and finally decided on this one.

I have been wanting to create a fence using tag punches for some time now so when I saw her card that had this peeking cat looking over the fence I just had to CASE it. As with every featured stamper challenge, I had to change at least 2 things, here are my changes:
  • Used a different tag punch
  • Used a different verse
  • Change the colors
  • Added brads to the top corners
  • Used foam tape to rain the cat & fence from the rest of the card
  • Added a fish skeleton to the bottom left of card
Recipe:
Stamps: Cat - Eureka; Weatherwood Backgrounder - Cornish Heritage Farms; Verse - Second Star from the Right
Paper: Eggplant - SU; Lime; White; Black
Other: Black Ink; Celeste Blue Impress Ink; Creamy Caramel SU Ink; Cloud Stencil; Purple Brads; Fish Skeleton Button; Foam Tape

7 comments:

Jana Weaver said...

Very cute card...and your fence is AWESOME!!! I love the aged look/feel of it! Hope you are having a great Sunday!

Anonymous said...

This is so cute! I am going to try this as soon as my stamp gets here (I just ordered this little kitty last week!)! TFS!

Anonymous said...

This is adorable in all ways, but my my favorite part is the fence. The weatherwood bg is awesome, and your coloring on it simply fabulous. Really great.

Unknown said...

Its adorable!! Great CASE, I love that image.

Linda Carson said...

What a hoot! This card is too fun, really cute & sooooooooo creative!

Diane said...

Just adorable!!!Love how you did the fence,did a wonderful job!!

Lisa C. said...

OH MY, this is SOOOO cute, love the fish skeleton, totally fits the card!!