Wednesday, December 5, 2007

From Our Home To Yours

This card is for today's sketch challenge on SCS, as you can see I am still playing with my Cat's Pajama's stamps!

This is really a very quick and easy sketch, I would have had it finished a lot earlier if I didn't keep getting sidetracked ... some my fault and some my DH who needed some help with stuff outside. I used my square nestabilities to create my main panel for this one ... turning them to make a diamond shape. The double panels under it are DP from SU's Holiday Thyme, layered on cranberry and cool caribbean. This was finally layered onto a folded old olive card.

Recipe:
Stamps: Kittys Christmas - The Cat's Pajamas
Paper: Cranberry, Cool Caribbean, Old Olive, Holiday Thyme DP - Stampin' Up; White
Other: Black Ink; Square Nestabilities; Cranberry Brads; Oval Punch; Foam Tape

2 comments:

** Isa ** said...

Great Card and I love the stamp too. :D

Isa x

Taylor said...

wonderful! and the image is too cute!