Wednesday, December 19, 2007

You're a Hoot!

Well as you can see I just had to make another card using this week's sketch challenge. These stamps from Cornish Heritage Farms were just calling out to me sooo how could I resist. Thanks to all those enablers out there .... you know who you are ;) .... I finally had to order the "pretty bird" set so I could get the owl!

For this card I used my circle punches to create my circles and used my distressing tool to distress all the edges of the card. I also used my paper piercing mat & tool to create some piercing along the top & bottom edges of the sentiment.


Recipe:
Stamps: Pretty Bird Set, Abstract Leaves & Weathered Wood - Cornish Heritage Farms
Papers: Creamy Caramel, Chocolate Chip - SU; White; Caramel XL Card
Other: Black Ink; Chocolate Chip & Really Rust SU Inks; Paper Piercing Mat & Tool; Circle Punches; Brown Brads; Foam Tape; Distressing Tool

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love this owl card - it's sooo cute!

Anonymous said...

It's a Hoot!! and So cute too!!!!!

Unknown said...

What a cute and adorable owl card, love it!