Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Naughty!


Well ok this isn't really naughty hehe ... but I just couldn't resist putting this sentiment with this image when I created it yesterday ... I guess she is pretty naughty for geting in those leaves she is likely to scatter them all over the place again!!!!! But then again ... maybe someone pushed her into that leaf pile ... that would be naughty too!

This card is for this weeks MFT sketch challenge which can be found in the MFT members forum of SCS ... autumn is only a matter a weeks away down here in Australia ... although it doesn't feel like it is as it is still quite hot here and likely to be for at least another month or so yet.

I used my oval nestabilities to create my oval layers that the image is stamped onto ... the sentiment ovals were punched using SU's oval punches ... to get some green in the sentiment to match the image layers I punched out two more small overs and offset them under the white oval so some green showed. I also paper pierced the top and bottom right hand corners of the card.

Recipe:
Stamps: Falling for You - MFT; Twisted Sentiments - MFT
Paper: White; Old Olive; Chocolate Chip & Pumpkin Pie - SU - Mellow DP - Basic Grey
Other: Black Ink; Old Olive SU Ink; Celeste Blue Impress Ink; Oval Nestabilities; Oval Punches; Grosgrain Ribbon; Photo Corner Punch; Paper Piercing Mat & Tool; Brown Brads

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Such a cute card!

Katherine (beadfreak22) said...

I love the colors and layout of this card. Such fun!

Anonymous said...

Lol, cute idea to put that sentiment with this image. Love this cute card!

Autumn is a *wonderful* time of year. The sun is still warm, warm gold, orange & red colors touch the sky, nights are cool, one of my favorite times of the year :) Enjoy!!

Kimme said...

Well, maybe the arms are HIS and the legs are HERS...then that would be a really naughty image ;) Cute card Hoots!

Diane said...

Cute!!! Love the colors!!!