Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Cowboy In Town!

Today's sketch on SCS is similar to the one I did on Saturday for Beate's WSC .... I think the main difference is that the vertical panel goes all the way down the card on this particular sketch whereas on Beate's it only went slightly past the middle band. Anyway both sketches I enjoyed doing.

Today I got out my The Cat's Pajama's cowboy stamps ... seems to be a western theme going on here on my blog this week ... what with the MFT release samples and now this card hehe. Actually I was going to go with a different theme ... but the image I chose was too large so I change my mind.

I stamped he buildings onto the top section of my card and colored them in. I stamped the little cowboy on a scrap piece of card, colored and cut out and then mounted him to the other panel before layering to ruby red and chocolate chip.

Both pieces of DP are from the At Home Simply Scrapping Kit ... I love that striped paper. After layer all the panels to my card I added the row of star brads to the side of my vertical panel.

Recipe:
Stamps: It's a Western Thing & Having a Pow Wow - The Cat's Pajamas
Paper: White; Ruby Red, Chocolate Chip, Not Quite Navy & At Home Simply Scrapping Kit DP - SU
Other: Black Ink; Star Brads; Foam Tape

4 comments:

milkshake007 said...

Very cute! Love the colors.

LAZY-TROUT said...

That is such a fab card!! The colours are great and the images are just way too cute.

Corie said...

This is just so incredibly adorable

Unknown said...

So cute and adorable!!