Friday, March 28, 2008

You're the King!

Yes I am still playing with my Elvis stamps ..... hope you aren't sick of them yet .... as I have been having so much fun with them.

This card is for this week's Mojo Monday sketch over on Poetic Artistry's blog.

I made use of my allegro cuttlebug embossing folder again for this particular card ... it works so well with Elvis.

Recipe:
Stamps:
All Elvis Stamps - Cornish Heritage Farms
Paper: White; Black; Really Rust - SU
Other: Black Ink; Really Rust SU Ink; Black Brads; Ticket Corner Punch; Allegro Cuttlebug Embossing Folder; Foam Tape

12 comments:

Unknown said...

You're doing amazing work with your Elvis stamps...I'm so glad you're enoying them.

Dawn said...

fab stuff Frances!!!

Sherrie said...

You are rockin' these Elvis stamps! Love this one in these warm 70's color tones....perfect!

Keri Lee Sereika said...

That embossing folder is PERFECT with this! Well done!

Katherine (beadfreak22) said...

Your Elvis cards are fabulous! I love all the shading you've done on this one!

MichelleO said...

I just made my first Elvis card this week! I must say though this card is fabulous! Love the colors of it! And the embossed stip is perfect!

Anonymous said...

1st of all I could never get sick of The King!!
2nd I could never get sick of your creations:)
This is fab!!

Melanie said...

that pose is the best!! LOL!!

Linda Carson said...

too cool! Excellent use of the CB folder! Have I told you that I saw Elvis in concert? It was the fat Elvis but still a good show.

CreativeMish said...

OH! I really like this one, with the music notes behind

Hope said...

I was listening to Elvis all morning yesterday! Nice card :-)

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Fabulous card. Love how you incorporated the allegro embossing into the design. Thanks for playing! :)