Thursday, April 17, 2008

Crocodile Birthday Wishes

Hope you are all having a great day! Today's card is for a challenge I do with my fab/sassy friends over on SCS. This week we had to CASE a card from our sassy friend Amber's gallery. One of our other sassies selected the card we were to CASE which you can find here. This was originally a Beate sketch challenge which I had also previously done.

For my card I used my birthday crocodile image from H & M Stamps which is to be released next Friday 25th April. Doesn't he look like he is having lots of fun eating that chocolate cake ;). This image is part of the Wild Birthday Wishes set which also includes a cute monkey, lion & little bird ... all ready for a party!

Recipe: Stamps: Wild Birthday Wishes Set - H & M Stamps
Papers: White; Black; Vienna Lake - Coreinations; DP - Unknown
Other: Black Ink; Brown Ink; Black Brads; Black/White Stripe Ribbon; Word Window Punch; Foam Tape


4 comments:

Sharon said...

This card is just adorable! I love the colors and the gator is a riot!

Lynn Put said...

This is super cute, the gator image is great and I love the colors and designer paper!

Unknown said...

This is soooo adorable!!

There She Goes Clear Stamps said...

You do such beautiful work Frances!! I always feel inspired after seeing your cards.