Friday, April 25, 2008

Dolphin Beautiful Day!

A few weeks ago Mercy Kerin of Lord Have Mercy's blog posted a sketch challenge, which is the sketch I used for this particular card today. The stamps used are more of the new stamps from H & M Stamps which will be released Friday 25th April, not too long to wait now everyone :).

I stamped the dolphin onto white card and then cut it out and attached to the white panel using foam tape for a more 3D effect. The folded cool caribbean card is stamped all over using a water ripples stamp I have had for some time. I wanted to include this sentiment, however it was too long to go across the card so I decided to stamp it up the card instead. I used my paper piercing mat & tool to pierce the top left and bottom right corners on the dolphin panel.

Don't forget you have the opportunity to save money when you order your H & M Stamps this Friday 25th April. It's easy!!!!!!!!! All you have to do is be one of the 1st 200 customers to use the following code when you place your order of $25 or more and you will get to save $5. The code you will need to use is: HMDT42508

Recipe:
Stamps: Sealife Set - H&M Stamps; Water Ripples - Print Blocks
Paper: White; Cool Caribbean, More Mustard, Turquoise & East Coast Prep DP - SU
Other: Black Ink; Cool Caribbean SU Ink; Paper Piercing Mat & Tool; Blue Brads; Foam Tape

4 comments:

Heather said...

Love this simple yet cool card...it is just so cute!

Stampin_Melissa said...

Your cards are just gorgeous!

I have tagged you on my blog. I hope you can play along!

http://stampinmelissa.blogspot.com/2008/04/7-things-tag-cb-birthday-card.html

Anonymous said...

This is a super cute card... I love the dolphin and it is colored so wonderfully.. After lookig a bit through your blog I have come to the conculsion that life is not fair... Why do u get so much talent and all my talent is just located in my pinkie finger? I need more.. LOL

Wonderful, really I am in awe and will be back to view more of your works of art..

Unknown said...

frances...i love what you've done with the sketch! i wish you would have left a link at my blog so I would have seen it sooner, though....oh well.....i see it now!

thanks so much for playing...and i hope you'll join in every tuesday.

hugs ~ mercy