Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Friends To The End!

Recently when I was looking at some samples for one of Beate's weekend sketch challenge, I discovered a card using the image I am using on my card above .... it was one of those I must have that stamp moments sooo I went to investigate and of course had to put a small order in.

My stamps arrived today shortly before I checked out this week's sketch challenge on SCS .... so it seemed appropriate that I use this stamp on my card today. It was also a great opportunity to use my oval nestabilities .... which I don't use as often as my other nestabilities. The sentiment set by Papertrey Ink are the perfect size to fit into the star and I thought this sentiment worked well with this image.

Recipe:
Stamps: New Friends Ella & Looloo; Mixed Messages Set - Papertrey Ink
Paper: White; Pretty in Pink, Regal Rose & Pretty In Pink DP - SU
Other: Black Ink; Pretty In Pink SU Ink; Oval Nestabilities; Star Punch; Regal Rose 5/8" Ribbon; Foam Tape


4 comments:

Alhambra Club said...

what a beautiful card, love that stamp, can see why you fell in love with it.

Unknown said...

Too cute!! I love the colors and image together.

Katherine (beadfreak22) said...

This is adorable!

Amber Alvarez said...

Ooooh.... What cute little friends! This card is perfect! I love every little detail.