Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Life in Full Bloom!


I have another MFTeaser to share with you today ... the images used here are from the new "Can Ya Dig It" set to be released by My Favorite Things on Wednesday 2nd April.

Today's card uses this week's sketch from Jen's Iheart2stamps blog. I used my circle nestabilities to create the layers for my circle. The bottom panel of my card was created by stamping the stripe background from Behind the Scene's onto river rock card using wasabi ink.

My Favorite Things is having a New Release Cocktail Party on Wednesday, April 2 from 9-11 p.m. Eastern time. Lots of fun is planned including finding out how YOU can be the next MFT Guest Designer. Head over to the MFT forum on SCS to find out all the details and we hope to see you there on Wednesday night.


Recipe:
Stamps: Can Ya Dig It & Behind the Scenes - MFT
Paper: White; River Rock, Wild Wasabi & Groovy Guava - SU; DP - Heidi Grace
Other: Black Ink; Wild Wasabi SU Ink; Wild Wasabi SU Striped Ribbon; Wasabi Brads; Circle Nestabilities; Word Window Punch; Foam Tape

4 comments:

Elaine said...

The colors and composition on this card are just beautiful!

Unknown said...

This is soooo beautiful!! I love it and can't wait to get this set.

Katherine (beadfreak22) said...

Beautiful card! This is definitely better than a grave digger! lol

Linda Carson said...

Fantastic card! LOVE everything about it!