Friday, June 6, 2008

Hanna's Engaged!

Hi I am back with another card to share with you featuring the new stamps to be released by Hanna Stamps this Thursday 5th June.

This card combines stamps from two new sets .... "Cafe Hanna" and "Anthony". Yes there is another man in Hanna's life and it is Anthony ... isn't he dashing!!!!! The engagement ring on this card is also from the "Anthony" set. And look I moved away from Pink & Brown finally.

This card also covers this week's Hanna Stamps challenge over on the Hanna Stamps Member Forum of SCS. This week the challenge is "Certainly Circular" .... we had to use circles somewhere on our card ... according to Michelle the challenge hostess circles could include brads, polka dots etc. I think you will agree this card fits that challenge as I have lots of polka dots on this one. I also have the circle used for my ring. I added white dots around the scallop edge of the black scallop rectangle that my main image is layered to.

Join us on the Hanna Stamps member forum of SCS for the release party Thursday 5th June at 9pm EST...... See some great preview peeks and participate in some fun prize challenges.

Recipe:
Stamps: Cafe Hanna & Anthony - Hanna Stamps; Sentiment - Flourishes
Paper: White; Black ; Lime; DP - Kaiser
Other: Black Ink; Long Rectangles & Circle Nestabilities; White Gel Pen; Slot Punch; White Grosgrain Ribbon; Foam Tape



7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bwahahaha! Didn't take him too long to get hitched up! What a cool card..I wish I had a polka dot dress like that....well, better yet, I wish I had a body that fit in a polka dot dress like that!

you know why I love this card!

Cindy Haffner said...

I with Cindy I don't want the dress unless I can have the body. Awesome job, love it.

Anonymous said...

Omigosh, this is darling! Love the polkadotted dress. She looks so smug now that she's captured Anthony so quickly! Love it, Frances!

Bev said...

this is a really lovely card.

Shelly said...

this one is fun, love the colors!

Anonymous said...

This is a really pretty card. Love the green and black along with the polka dots. Gee, do you think we will get invited to the wedding. :)

Wannab

Erica Bass said...

The colors are so crisp and clean! Great combo of elements.