Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Clean, Simple and White!

I can't believe I talked myself into making a card for Julie's "Embrace the White Space" which was another challenge for the Dare to be Dirty challenges today. We had to make a clean, simple white card .... which is what I did here.

Look Kim a one layer card from me ... don't fall over and faint and break your other foot LOL!

For those who haven't figured it out yet, this isn't normally the type of card I like to make ... there is nothing wrong with them when other people make em ... I actually like them when others make them ... it is just when I do something doesn't look right ... like it isn't finished! I do not know why ... but that is how it is anyway.

I used this cute little girl from alota Rubber Stamps ... isn't she just adorable .... she comes with a whole bunch of other kids in an unmounted plate. I have been wanting to play with these ever since I got them last week .... but until now haven't had the opportunity.

I used my score it board to create the score lines along the left & top edges and my paper piercing mat & tool to create the piercing under the sentiment.

Recipe:
Stamps: Kids set - alota Rubber Stamps; sentiment- Hero Arts
Paper: White
Other: Black Ink; Score It Board; Pink Grosgrain Ribbon; Pink Brads; Paper Piercing Mat & Tool


2 comments:

Niki Estes said...

Your card turned out so cute, Frances! I love the embossed lines and the coloring of your image.

Cindy Haffner said...

You rocked it Frances, you pulled it off, looks really god.