Sunday, August 17, 2008

Once Upon A Time!

No I am not about to tell you a story ... well not that type of story anyway LOL. The only thing I am going to tell you is about my card I have for today ... that is probably all you want to know about anyway hehe.

My card today is for MFT sketch challenge over on the MFT Stamps members forum of SCS. This week I used the newest Flopsie image from the "What's my Story" set.

To create my card I stamped Flopsie and then my thought bubble ... these were both masked so I could sponge in my sky & grass. I then stamped my sentiment into my thought bubble. Both sentiments I used on this card are actually just the one whole sentiment which I just separated so I could stamp them how I need for this card. I layered Flopsie using my long rectangle nestabilites. I used my circle nestabilities to create the circle for the remainder of my sentiment.

The thin panel that is placed over my main image ... I decorated using one of the new border cuttlebug embossing folders ... these are so cool if you haven't tried them. I also used my sewing machine to stitch around the edge of my card using white cotton.

Recipe:
Stamps: What's my Story Set - MFT Stamps; Thought Bubble - Alias Smith & Rowe
Paper: White; So Saffron, Soft Sky, Always Artichoke, River Rock & La Jardine DP - SU
Other: Black Ink; Janome Sewing Machine; Long Rectangle & Circle Nestabilities; Frills Border Cuttlebug Embossing Folder; Green, Blue & Yellow Flowers; Yellow Brads



3 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Cute cute cute, love that bunny.

Allison Rankin said...

Terrific creation Frances...love your layout!

Unknown said...

Cute as can be!