Saturday, August 30, 2008

Super Moose Post It Note Holder

Good morning to you all ... well maybe it is evening to some of you out there. I created this for this week's Hanna Stamps challenge over on the Hanna Stamps Members forum of SCS. This week our challenge was to create a 3D item. As you can see I created this post it note holder.


Here is the inside view on my post it note holder ... these are super easy to create!

Recipe:
Stamps: Super Moose Riley - Hanna Stamps; Background - CHF
Paper: White; Red; Chocolate Chip & Ballet Blue - SU
Other: Black Ink; Real Red SU Ink; Rectangle Nestabilities; Word Window Punch; Foam Tape



4 comments:

Joanne said...

This is so cool! I love the idea and that moose is adorable!

Cindy Haffner said...

Super Riley is super cute.

Katherine (beadfreak22) said...

This is adorable!

Shirley said...

Riley sure brings out the child in people I think and as Superman he surely does. How cute!