Sunday, September 21, 2008

29 Again!

Now I have the song 29 Again in my head ... you are all lucky I can't find the lyrics cause that means I won't start singing in here LOL ... wouldn't want to put the wrong lyrics after all hehe.

My card today is for Taylor's of Taylored Expressions Cupcake Challenge ... I have been wanting to use this stamp for this challenge for a few weeks now and each time I have ended up going with something else instead non cupcake related ... now I am back to cupcakes for a while.

Being 29 again sounds like a great idea .... no hope here though ... sheesh even my kids are older than that LOL!

Recipe:
Stamps: Smells Like Cake & You Say it's Your Birthday sets - The Cat's Pajamas
Paper: White; Black; Regal Rose & Tempting Turquoise - SU; DP - Creative Imaginations
Other: Black Ink; Long Rectangle Cuttlebug Embossing Folder; Slot Punch; Paper Piercing Mat & Tool; Dot Cuttlebug Embossing Folder; Black Brads; Curly Label Punch; Foam Tape; Copics



5 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Sweet sweet card, love that cupcake and love those sweet penguins.

Taylor said...

Sooo adorable! I love the bright colors and the cute image!

Michelle said...

OMG! I love that card and the saying! I always say I'm turning 29, it's just the years of experience being 29 that changes! LOL! My daughter will love this card when she sees it!

CreativeMish said...

This is such a cute and bright card! I love the stamps you used! And the CB edge really makes it pop!

Sankari W. said...

I LOVE those penguins lighting up that big cupcake!!! Love your colors and the embossing is awesome! Beautiful card!