Thursday, September 25, 2008

Christmas Flourishes!

My card today is for another Spiral Whisper challenge, this week the challenge is to combine flourishes somehow in our card.

I decided to use this adorable "Milly with Presents" which is one of of the new Christmas images to be released earlier this month. Isn't she just sooooo cute! I actually colored the image in and then went through my stash of designer papers (I normally pick my paper before coloring) ... how lucky was I to find this one that had a variety of pink/red/greens just like I used to color my image ... of course I had to use it.

I stamped my flourish stamp onto my designer paper using white ink. The circles were all created using my circle nestabilities.

Recipe:
Stamps: Milly with Presents - Spiral Whisper; Sentiment- Papertrey Ink; Flourish - Autumn Leaves
Paper: White; Old Olive - SU; Red; DP - Unknown
Other: Black Ink; White Brilliance Ink; Circle Nestabilities; Double End Tag Die; Grosgrain Ribbon; Olive Brad; Foam Tape; Copics



7 comments:

Julia Aston said...

Love the effect of the swirls on the DP - gee it's still Wednesday here (East Coast, USA) - looks funny to see tomorrow's date above!!

wonderful coloring on your cute image!

Cindy Haffner said...

Wonderful Frances, love your ribbon treatment, love this card.

Renee said...

I love this little girl! What a great layout and bg! Wonderful card!

Linda Carson said...

Adorable!

Ashley said...

Super Duper CUTE, Frances!!! Hugs, Ash-

Diane said...

Awwwww!!!! She's so sweet!! Love your coloring
and the swirls in the paper is such a neat look,will have to give that a try! TFS!

Tosha Leyendekker said...

Darling Frances!! I love the swirly dp with this fabulously colored image!! So sweet!!