Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Gingerbread Christmas Wishes!

Well for many Gingerbread Men is another traditional for Christmas ... and this is another fun stamp that was released this month from alota Rubber Stamps.

The right olive panel uses the Christmas bauble cuttlebug embossing folder to create the texture to the card ... in the centre I used the lace doily border punch from Martha Stewart .... love that punch!

Recipe:
Stamps: Gingerbread People - alota Rubber Stamps; Sentiment - EK Success
Paper: White; Old Olive - SU; Red; DP - Basic Grey
Other: Black Ink; Lace Doily Border Punch; Oval Nestabilities; Oval Punch; Word Window Punch; White Gel Pen; Christmas Bauble Cuttlebug Embossing Folder; Olive Brads; Foam Tape; Copics



11 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Sweet gingerbread people, Super work Frances.

Anonymous said...

This is totally cute!!

Anonymous said...

O my Word is this ever CUTE! I just love it!

Jan Hunnicutt said...

This is adorable! Love it.

Rene Sharp said...

I love everything about this one!

Renee said...

How cute! Love the gingerbread man stamp! Great card!

Anonymous said...

This card is waaaay cute! Great job! TFS! ~Heidi

Anonymous said...

Frances, this is the cutest stamp ever! What a great card -- I went and checked out the website too, I was not familiar with the company! Thanks for the new place to spend money! Queen Mary

Anonymous said...

Love the cute gingerbread card.
Thanks for the way to use the small ovals.
I have been trying to buy the word window punch in OZ..will be using my ovals.
Your blog is awesome!!
Shirley Henry

Sheila-rita said...

This is an absolutely adorable card. I'm gonna have to get that stamp and buy an extra for my sister-in-law.

Libby Hickson said...

This is just adorable!!