Monday, September 1, 2008

Happy Hoot to You!

Well it seems like I am having an owly type of day today as both cards I have uploaded for you today have owls on them. Well you all know I love owls ... you can never have too many just like stamps ;) .

Today's card is for the challenge I do every Monday with my CCEE friends. This week our challenge is a supply challenge ... this was the one we normally do at the end of the month but as our supplies hadn't reached a few of us last week we changed the challenges around a little. Our supplies for this challenge were sent to us from Tosh ... who sent us the designer paper and also the pearls. We had to use both somehow on our card. The designer paper is actually double sided but I forgot to take a picture of that.

I used the pearls on the worm and the stars around the owl. I added paper piercing to the top corners of my main image.

Don't forget that you can see what all my other CCEE Stamper friends did on our blog here.

Recipe:
Stamps: Owls - Stampavie; Sentiment - CC Designs
Paper: White; Pink; Chocolate Chip - SU; DP - My Mind's Eye
Other: Black Ink; Paper Piercing Mat & Tool; Lace Doily Punch; Flowers; Brown Brad; Rectangle Nestabilities; Brown Grosgrain Ribbon; Foam Tape; Copics



4 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh Frances tooo cute, i love the way you used the pearls and love those sweet owls.

Anonymous said...

Ever so sweet!!! Love the cute images, colors, punched edged and the layout.

Shirley said...

Frances, this is just so darn cute~! I love owls and you really did these two justice~ Wonderful.

Unknown said...

You make the BEST owl cards...love the colors!