Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Beach Bum!

Hi there! Summer is coming full spend ahead down here ... it is only 1 1/2 months away now ... and I am there are already little boys who look similar to the image I used here on my card just ready to go swimming either on the beach or pool.

I used the tiny bubbles cuttlebug embossing folder to create the texture on the top portion of my card .... the bottom I left plain and attach my sentiment which is stamped onto a label created by the label nestabilities die. I added paper piercing to all 4 corners of my image using my paper piercing mat & tool. The designer paper reminds me of bubbles & water.


Recipe:
Stamps: Beach Bum Set - Paper Pretties
Paper: White; Baja Breeze & Brilliant Blue - SU; DP - Unknown
Other: Black Ink; Paper Piercing Mat & Tool; Label Nestabilities; Blue Brads; Tiny Bubbles Cuttlebug Embossing Folder; Foam Tape; Copics


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is just awesome!! I love it!!

Cindy Haffner said...

So cute, great texture and colors Frances.

Whimsey said...

Oh how cute; love the image, papers and dry embossing!!

Donna said...

What a fun card, the paper embossing goes so well with this image. Donna x

Tosha Leyendekker said...

Boy Hoots...you guys are backwards. I'm so trying to get rid of the heat here, and you're asking for it. Wish I could send mine to you!!! LOL

Darling card!! That little guy is precious, and I love how you combined the embossed dots with that fantastic dp!! You always have such fun paper!!

Heather "Hev" said...

What a cute beach bum ;)
Summer seems to have hit Adelaide already - 35 degrees twice next week - ick!!

Shirley said...

Frances, this little guy is just too cute and your colors and design are marvelous!