Wednesday, November 5, 2008

B is for Baby!

Hi I am back again today with another Hanna Stamps sneak peek for you today. This is another of the new sets to be released by Hanna Stamps this Friday 7th November. This set is a cute baby set which is called "B is for Baby".

I used the sketch from SCS from a couple of weeks ago to create my card. I stamped the images twice onto white card .... the second one I cut out all the individual images and attached them over the ones on the base panel using foam tape. The sentiment is stamped onto one of the ribbon label dies by Spellbinders. The swiss dots cuttlebug die was used to create texture to the bottom panel of this card. I added 3 rows of paper piercing to the bottom right hand side of my image panel.

Recipe:
Stamps: B is for Baby set - Hanna Stamps
Paper: White; Soft Sky, Blue Bayou & Soft Sky DP - SU
Other: Black Ink; Soft Sky SU Ink; Label Die; Blue Bayou Grosgrain Ribbon; Swiss Dots Nestabilities; Paper Piercing Mat & Tool; Foam Tape; Copics



1 comment:

Cindy Haffner said...

Just darling Frances and It worked I can comment again.