Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Chin Up!


I am back again .... this time with my card for this week's sketch challenge over on SCS. I decided to use this cute snowman set called "Chin Up" which is by Firecracker Designs.

My pink layers behind the snowman were embossed using cuttlebug embossing folders .... I used the snow dots to the pink pirouette layer and the snowflake folder on the pretty in pink layer.

I stamped the sentiment using pink ink and then punched it out using a circle punch and then layered it to a pink snowflake. I added glitter to the centres of the snowflakes.

Recipe:
Stamps: Chin Up Set - Firecracker Designs
Paper: White; Pink Pirouette, Pretty In Pink & Regal Rose - SU
Other: Black Ink; Pink Pirouette, Pretty In Pink & Regal Rose SU Inks; Pretty In Pink Grosgrain Ribbon; Circle Punches; Snowflake Die; Snow Dots & Snowflakes Cuttlebug Embossing Folder; Foam Tape; Copics



8 comments:

Linanna DESIGNS said...

A gorgeous card Frances and such a perfect sentiment!! hugs Linda x

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh what fun, just tooo cute Frances.

Heather "Hev" said...

Arrrr looks so cuddly :)

Denise ~ Paper Ponderings said...

Oh this is so, so, so, so cute!

GREETJE said...

wonderful cards!!!

Classroomfree said...

lovely :o)

Catherine said...

too cute, he's adorable!

Sues said...

I LOVE snowmen and I LOVE this stamp! I have got to find this one as well! More shopping!!!!