Thursday, November 13, 2008

Hoppy Cupcake Day!

Hi ... it is my turn again this week to host the MFT sketch challenge over on the MFT members forum of SCS. Don't forget that you have a chance of winning a $5 gift certificate if you play along and upload your card by Monday 17th November. Cindy Haffner & I would love for you to play along.

I just love the new "Cupcake Flopsey" set so used that for my card today. I added paper piercing to the top left corner of my image panel. The two narrow panels on each side of my card have been embossed using the flower border from the "With Love" cuttlebug embossing folder ... these are fun folders if you haven't seen them before.


Here is a copy of my sketch for this week's challenge.

Recipe:
Stamps: Cupcake Flopsey - MFT Stamps
Paper: White; Chocolate Chip, Baja Breeze, Blue Bayou - SU; DP - Basic Grey
Other: Black Ink; Baja Breeze SU Ink; Paper Piercing Mat & Tool; Long Rectangle Nestabilities; With Love Cuttlebug Embossing Folder; Label Die; Brown Brads; Foam Tape; Copics

6 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Lookin good Frances, love it.

Sharon Caudle said...

Love the paper and colors on this one Frances! And that image is just too cute!

Anne Marie Peterson said...

Hi Frances! What a sweet card! And I love, love, love the color combination!!
Hugs,
Anne Marie
http://didsomeonesaystamp.blogspot.com

Donna said...

Fantastic card, love the colours. Donna x

Catherine said...

love what you did with the sketch :)

Anonymous said...

This little guy is sooo darn cute...I'm trying to resist!! You're not helping!! lol!!