Saturday, November 29, 2008

Whoo-la-la!

With Christmas just around the corner it is a busy time with various Christmas parties .... I had my first one on Thursday with a couple of friends of mine. We went out to lunch and then swapped gifts.

I decided to make a calendar using coasters and my bind it all. I purchased the tiny tear of calendars online recently so of course now I have them I have to use them right!

The owl used here is from the "Owl Together' Set from Stampin' Up .... I have had it for a while and finally got it out to play with.

Here is a closeup of the top portion of my calendar and the owl.

Recipe:
Stamps: Owl Together Now - SU
Paper: White; DP - SU
Other: Black Ink; Word Window Punch; Coasters; Bind It All; Calendar; Foam Tape; Copics.



15 comments:

Unknown said...

Your calendar is sooo cute!

I was wondering if you bought the calendars from an aussie site? If so, could you please tell me where?

Thanks,

Karen

Christi Flores said...

Wow girl!! This is awesome!!!

Cindy Haffner said...

Love it Frances, excellent job.

Deanne Stewart-Mills said...

Ah honey, love love love this little owl Calendar!! so cute!
Deanne
xx

Deborah said...

I looooove this little owl. He's super cute. Great calendar idea. I keep thinking about starting some calendars for next year, but haven't got there yet. LOL.

Maria Matter said...

What a great idea! beautifully done!
blessings, Maria

6 wacky women said...

Awesome idea! I love it.
Karen x

Alyssa said...

Oh wow i really love that.. what a wonderful idea. xx

Regina Easter said...

this is to adorable...

CreativeMish said...

Very cute! I love that little owl

DeeDee said...

Oh Frances!!! I love this...so Ca-ute!!!! HUGS!!!

Alyce said...

Great idea. Love it! Especially with the owl on it. Now to look for the calendars.

Snowyowl in Milwaukee, WI

Jessica Diedrich said...

Love this, Frances! What a great idea!

Katherine (beadfreak22) said...

I was just working on one of these yesterday! Yours is totally fabulous, Frances! Whoo-la-la!

Sharon Caudle said...

This calendar is so cute! Love the owl and the Whoo-la-la!!