Thursday, November 6, 2008

You've Got Mail!

Hi again ... my card today is for this week's MFT sketch challenge .... this week it is Cindy Haffner's turn to supply the challenge. Hope you have time to play, to see the sketch, and find out how you can win a gift certificate, check out the MFT Forums.

The stamps used here are from the new "E girl" set that was released by MFT Stamps just a few hours ago ... this is a fun set and perfect to use for our stamping friends or for anyone who enjoys using a computer for that matter!

I paper pieced the dress, couch & wall on this image using the la jardine designer paper from Stampin Up. I created texture to my squares using the script cuttlebug embossing folder.

Recipe:
Stamps: E Girl - MFT Stamps
Paper: White; Soft Sky, River Rock, Always Artichoke, La Jardine DP - SU
Other: Black Ink; Script Cuttlebug Embossing Folder; Label Die; Always Artichoke Grosgrain Ribbon; Rectangle Nestabilities; Green Brads; Rectangle Nestabilities; Foam Tape; Copics



7 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Love your paper piecing, great colors. Thanks for playing along.

Catherine said...

gotta play with you guys, this is too cute!

Linanna DESIGNS said...

This is such a gorgeous card hun, and i have to get this stamp! hugs Linda x

Tracey said...

Great colours!

DeeDee said...

Hi Frances!!! I just wanted to pop over and say Hi and welcome to the design team...I love your work and I am so drooling over that pink snowman card down below....ooooh so Ca-ute!!! HUGS!!!

Sharon Caudle said...

Hi Frances! This is my first time visiting your blog, but it won't be my last! You do wonderful work and I'm excited to get to work with you. Hope you're having a wonderful week!

Kim said...

Love it Frances!!!