Friday, December 12, 2008

An Elzybell Christmas Wish!

Hi everyone, well Christmas is getting even closer then ever .... how are you going with all the preparations .... I am slowly getting there but do still have a few things I need to get done.

My card today is for this week's Elzybell's challenge. This week the challenge is a color one ... traditional for Christmas: red, green and gold.

I used Elzybell's Pucker Up Stamp to great my card ... the layout for this one is using Julee's of Poetic Artistry Mojo sketch challenge.

Don't forget to pop on over to the Elzybell blog to see the rest of the Design Team's card.

Recipe:
Stamps: Pucker Up: Elzybells; Sentiment - Gina K
Paper: White; Real Red & River Rock; DP - Unknown
Other: Black Ink; Red Grosgrain Ribbon; Ornament Cuttlebug Die; Star Brad; Long Rectangles Nestabilities; Lace Doily Nestabilities; Gold Gel Pen; Foam Tape; Copic



13 comments:

Lana Clarke said...

Oh this is gorgeous Frances. I love the traditional colours and the frame
Hugs
Lana x

Vicki G said...

Sweet card Frances!! Love all your layers and the pretty pretty doily looking border!!!

Vicki

Regina Easter said...

OH MY GOODNESS, SHE IS ADORABLE...

Cindy Haffner said...

Ohhhh so adorable.

Rachel Hope said...

Great card...love the colors, coloring, details...great card!

Anonymous said...

You always do such fantastic work! So inspiring! Love to look at your art!

Jenn said...

Adorable! Love the dp! :D

Linda Carson said...

Sweet!

Deborah said...

Hi Frances,

I know you are super busy with all your design team stuff, but if you would like to try something a little different, I'd like to invite you over to my blog to try a couple of cliparts that were made for card making. :) I'd be super honoured/happy if you could make a card with them.

Sharon Caudle said...

Oh my gosh....how CUTE is this!!! I LOVE that stamp! So simple, but Oh so adorable!!! I love your work!!! hugs!

Catherine said...

such an adorable card, Frances :)

Anonymous said...

How sweet!! This is just as darling as can be!! :) TFS!!

Kim said...

Love this card. Your image is too cute!!!