Thursday, December 18, 2008

You've Got Mail

Hi everyone ... it is Thursday again which means another sketch challenge over on the MFT member forums of SCS. This week it is Cindy Haffner's turn to supply the sketch for this challenge. Don't forget you have a change of winner a $5 shopping voucher if you play along and post your card to the SCS gallery, for details check out the MFTSC61 thread over in the MFT member forum.

I flipped the sketch so that it would accommodate my image I wanted to use for my card. The girls dress and couch have been paper pieced. The bottom portion of the designer paper and card that is underneath were punched using the Martha Stewart lace doily punch


Here is Cindy's sketch.

Recipe:
Stamps: Egirl - MFT Stamps
Paper: White; Soft Sky, Always Artichoke & Wintergreen DP - SU
Other: Black Ink; Label Die; Sage Shadow Grosgrain Ribbon; Green Brads; Lace Doily Border Punch; Foam Tape; Copics



8 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Love the lace Frances, super job.

Tosha Leyendekker said...

Frances, you are the master with dp's and brads!! This is just charming!! Love your piecing and colors!

America said...

What wonderful color combos with perfect brads to compliment. Great piecing, love the MS edges!

Kim Dellow said...

Oh fabulous card. Great colours too. Kim

Anonymous said...

Oooh, I love this!! Great paper-piecing, love the colors, love the....oh for heavens sake, I love it all!!! TFS

Tracey said...

A fabulous card! I love the colours!

6 wacky women said...

Super sweet card, Frances. Love the paper piecing and the colors, the lace is so pretty too.

Karen x

DeeDee said...

OMG!!! I have that paper! This is so neato! I love it! HUGS!!!