Monday, January 5, 2009

Clean and Dirty!

Happy Monday everyone .... are you ready for a week full of releases. I will have lots of cards to share with you this week some days posting 2 or 3 times ... so if you come and visit don't forget to scroll down to make sure you don't miss anything. This is my first post for today but there will be a couple more later.

This card uses the new "Maid for You" stamp set which will be released by MFT Stamps this Wednesday 7th January. There will be 4 brand new sets available for purchase.

I am still having fun playing with the SC208 sketch that was on SCS a few weeks back. I used the copic air brush to do the yellow portion on the background of this image.

My Favorite Things is having a New Release Cocktail Party on Wednesday, January 7th from 9-10 p.m. Eastern time. This month there are FOUR new sets being released including a Who's that Girl set that is Maid for You!

Head over to the MFT forum on SCS to find out all the details and to find out how YOU can be the next MFT Guest Designer. We hope to see you there on Wednesday night.

Recipe:
Stamps: Maid For You - MFT Stamps
Paper: White; Always Artichoke & So Saffron - SU; DP - Kaiser
Other: Black Ink; Oval Punch; Striped Ribbon; Yellow Pearls; Foam Tape; Copic Air Brush; Copics



5 comments:

Jessie/knightrone said...

ACKKK!! So cute!!

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh-la-la she is lookin good Frances.

Anonymous said...

This made me smile!! ;) I love this!! Your coloring is beautiful!! TFS!!

Tammy said...

I LOVEEEEEEEEEE THIS!

Tracey said...

I LOVE this!!