Friday, January 16, 2009

Wishing You A Magical Day!

Happy Friday everyone .... are you all looking forward to the weekend ... I know I am!

My card today uses "Wizard Dan" which is another of the new release stamps from Spiral Whispers, isn't he just too adorable!!!!!!

I stamped the image on white card and then used my copic air brush system to add the blue to the background .... for this one I just randomly applied the ink as this is how I wanted it. I then used my labels 1 nestabilities to create the layers for this.

The sentiment was created using the computer, I added the blue to the centre of the label using the copic air brush system.

Recipe:
Stamps: Dan the Wizard - Spiral Whisper
Paper: White; Night of Navy, Bali Breeze & Gable Green - SU; DP - MFT Stamps
Other: Black Ink; Label 1 & Tag Die Nestabilities; Navy Grosgrain Ribbon; Spiral D'vine Cuttlebug Embossing Folder; Blue Brads; Foam Tape; Copic Air Brush System; Copics



7 comments:

Tracey said...

A cute image Frances! I like the colours on this card!

MacKenzie said...

Awesome job with the airbrush!

Cindy Haffner said...

Great use of that air brush Frances, super cute.

Stampin_melissa said...

Super cute! I just had to have this guy so I went and got him and the skateboard dude. LOL! My DS will enjoy them! Thanks for enabling! ;D

Anonymous said...

Adorable!! I love the colors and what you did with the airbrush - makes it appear there is movement.

Tosha Leyendekker said...

How fun is this!! Love the colors Hoots. I see you're still trying to enable me. I'm staying strong. Strong I tell ya!!! *grin*

Stampin_melissa said...

I just thought I'd share my card with you since you enabled me to purchase him! :D

http://stampinmelissa.blogspot.com/2009/02/copic-junkies-challenge.html