Wednesday, January 21, 2009

You're Out Of This World!

Good afternoon everyone! Don't forget to scroll down to check out my MFT blog hop post, that I posted a little while ago.

This card is for this week's sketch challenge over on SCS. I decided to play with "Space Ian" which is available from The Greeting Farm. He is such a cutie isn't he!!!

I also pulled out my stars roller wheel from Stampin' Up to use for the background of this card.

Recipe:
Stamps: Space Ian - The Greeting Farm; Star Roller Wheel - SU; Sentiment - Lizzie Anne
Paper: White; Night of Navy & Bashful Blue - SU; DP - Unknown
Other: Black Ink; Night of Navy SU Ink; Circle Nestabilities; Oval Punch; Label Punch; Foam Tape; Copics



7 comments:

Miss Boo (a.k.a. jen70) said...

Adorable just as I posted on SCS. I love this guy and found the company's site here. I LOVE their style. I see they changed their name.... glad they did. I never went to their site because of the former name.

Cindy Haffner said...

so sweet, great job on the sketch.

Christi Flores said...

OMG how cute!!!!

Anonymous said...

This is soooo coool!! I love it!! The stars, colors and all!! Awesome take on the sketch!! TFS!! ;)

Vicki G said...

And so is your card!!!! (Out of this world!)

Vicki

Kim Dellow said...

Oh wonderful card. I love it. Kim

Tosha Leyendekker said...

Oh Hoots!! This is just too cute! And your dp is just perfect...as always!