Thursday, February 5, 2009

Busted!

Good morning everyone!!!!!! I have a couple more Hanna Stamps sneak peeks to share with you today. Both of these use the new "Busted Hanna" stamp set which will be available after the release party on Thursday 6th February.

My first card is a black & white theme. I used the distress stripes cuttlebug embossing folder to create the background on the grey base layer.

For my second card using this set I decided to go with blue for Hanna's uniform. I used the argyle cuttlebug embossing folder to create the background of my card, after embossing I sponged over the raised areas using soft sky SU ink.

The sentiment used here was created on the computer.

Recipe:
Stamps: Busted - Hanna Stamps
Paper: White; Bashful Blue & Not Quite Navy - SU; DP - Unknown
Other: Black Ink; Soft Sky SU Ink; Argyle Cuttlebug Embossing Folder; Circle Punches; Circle Nestabities; Grosgrain Ribbon; Blue Brad; Foam Tape; Copics



8 comments:

Christi Flores said...

I love them both!! Awesome!!!

Anonymous said...

Just as cute as can be!! :)

Cindy Haffner said...

Hee hee is she after Riley? Too cute.

Cheryl said...

Fantastic!!! Love the image!!

Tracey said...

These are fabulous Frances!! Love them!!

Tosha Leyendekker said...

Both are just fabulous Frances!! Love your computer generated sentiment too!!

Catherine said...

they're both cute :)

Kristine said...

Oh my goodness Frances, LOL -- This stamp ROCKS!! I HAVE to get this one. Totally cracks me up!! :) great job.