Saturday, February 28, 2009

My Paper Dolls!

Hi again!

Yesterday I shared a card with you using the new "Dress Up Hanna" set that will be released by Hanna Stamps after their release party on Monday night 2nd March. Today I have another project to share with you using this stamp set. As I have mentioned before I love paper doll stamps .... and I love this set. Isn't Hanna looking gorgeous!!!!!!

I created a magnetic paper doll set. I stamped all the images onto sheets of good white paper and after coloring my images I layered this onto thin magnet sheets and cut out all the pieces. I also decorated the tin to hold the collection of paper dolls.


Here is the inside of my paper doll tin, it isn't the greatest photo but it was the best I could get. I think you get the idea though. I made two Hanna paper dolls and stamped the dresses on plain paper as well as designer papers.

Recipe:
Stamps: Dress Up Hanna - Hanna Stamps; Alphabet - JustRite Stamps
Paper: White; DP - DCWV
Other: Black Ink; Magnet Sheets; Tin; Flower; Pink Jumbo Brad; Circle Nestabilities



7 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is so creative Frances!! Love your dolls and the clothes!! TFS!

Tracey said...

This is absolutely fantastic Frances! Love this project!

Cindy Haffner said...

Looks like you have been having fun Frances. Love your paper dolls.

Joanne (jojot) said...

OMG...this brings me back to my childhood.....we each had a suitcase filled with paperdolls of all sorts and we would go over each house with our bags and play for hours.....wows

Kelly Schelske said...

How fun they looks great!!

Vicki G said...

They are gorgeous!!!! Love all her outfits and accessories........we must have had a similar brain wave this month!!!! hehe

Anonymous said...

These are adorable!! I've tried to make magnetic paper dolls before and the clothes would go on the doll and move a little lopsided. Do you have this problem? I used the magnetic sheets that are the same thickness as the ones that come in the mail as adverts about the size of a credit card.