Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Pretties Wednesday ... All About Love!

Hi everyone!

Two weeks ago Jillian challenged the Prettie Girls to "fall in love" .... we were to create a card that we just loved!

Hmmmm sounds easy enough right! The first thing I did was select one of my favorite Paper Pretties stamps sets "Sealed With a Kiss". Now that is hard cause I have lots of favorite Paper Pretties Stamp sets LOL ... but I do love this one and don't you think it just shouts love anyway.

You know I love doing sketch challenges and as I told you yesterday I am working my way through Taylor's of Taylored Expressions special Anniversary Cupcake Challenge that she hosted a few weeks ago. So I picked another one of those for my card ... this time I selected the sketch that Taylor hosted for that challenge TECC52TV.

I also selected my designer paper for my card from one of my favorite designer paper manufacturers ... Kaiser Craft ... I think it is a toss up between Kaiser & Basic Grey which is my most favorite ... but as Kaiser is Aussie that has to count for something :) .

Oh and don't forget that my favorite color is blue and there is blue on it too hehe! So put all those ingredients together and you get a card that I love!!!!!

Here is the inside of my card ... I haven't put a sentiment inside it yet as I decided I would wait until I needed to actually use this card ... it could be for Valentines Day, an Engagement, Anniversary the list goes on.

Oh and if you already have this set, did you know that Paper Pretties just released a "Sealed With A Kiss Add On Set" with even more sentiments we can use with this set ... I know I will definitely have to get it!

Don't forget to check out what the rest of the Pretties girls created for this challenge:




Recipe:
Stamps: Sealed With A Kiss - Paper Pretties
Paper: White; Pacific Point & Real Red - SU; DP - Kaiser
Other: Black Ink; Oval Nestabilities; Grosgrain Ribbon; Lace Doily Punch; Rhinestone; Foam Tape; Heart Buttons; Copics



13 comments:

Unknown said...

Definitely one of MY favs Frances!! Your card is just so lovely!! :)

Cindy Haffner said...

Love the heart Frances, excellent job.

Christi Flores said...

This is fantastic!! This set is definitely one of my faves too! *wink*

Danni said...

What an amazing card! I simply love the colors you chose!

Jackie Pedro said...

This is fantastic, Frances! I love the DP!!

Jana Weaver said...

Love this card Frances...the dp is beautiful, and I love the colors!

Jackie said...

Oh I just 'LOVE' this card! The colors, the layout, the embellishments, great job!

Jessica Diedrich said...

Beautiful Frances!!!

Jodi Collins said...

How FANTASTIC Frances! LOVE this!

Jessie/knightrone said...

This is totally fabulous!! I love it!!

Tracey said...

Love this Frances!! The colours are fantastic!!

Anonymous said...

What an adorable 'kissy-kissy' card! Great as a valentine or the image is very cool for an anniversary card too!

~Bev

Betty J Schaub said...

what a cute couple!!! love the colors!